Effective Risk Management
On-site chemical safety is critical for effective risk management. At RMT, we are committed to continual innovation and development of safer working practices and safer handling of chemicals in the workplace.
Our safety management processes are based on internationally recognised chemical safety standards, developed by the leading global industries and regulatory bodies.
We offer on-site Chemical Safety Audits for organisations, undertaken by highly experienced RMT auditors with extensive knowledge of legislative and best practice chemical risk management processes and how to apply them.
Our Auditors attend your site(s) and evaluate the current chemical storage and handling processes, to identify storage and handling non-compliances, and where best practice can be implemented.
Our audit report will provide recommendations on how your worksite can better achieve compliance, deliver SDSs and establish appropriate chemical safety management procedures.
- A fully compliant ChemAlert implementation, delivering all SDSs, MSDS and legislatively required stock reports (including dangerous goods listings and hazardous substance registers)
- Recommendations for dangerous goods management including segregation, storage, handling, placarding, labelling, fire prevention, spill containment and security
- Recommendations for the safe storage and handling of other workplace chemical substances.
- Advice and recommendations for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), first aid, safety facilities and other chemical safety-related issues.
- A better monitored and managed chemical footprint for your organisation.