RMT – bringing you ChemAlert and FirstPriority – continues to monitor the Government and Department of Health directives to ensure a safe environment for our staff, clients, and visitors from the impact of COVID-19.
We maintain a vigilant outlook in protecting the health and well-being for all, while still operating as normal in these trying times. We would like to assure you that we have put in place measures to ensure that we still operate at our full capacity to meet the needs and demands of our clients.
We remain open to support businesses around Australia and internationally:
- All teams across RMT – bringing you ChemAlert and FirstPriority – remain fully operational
- Our Support team has been putting in place additional security where required to enable your staff to access ChemAlert during a working-from-home period
New Protocols to protect our staff:
- Introduction of Working from Home (WFH) and Vaccination Policies to support government directives
- Introduction of check-in points for all on-site visitors
- Hand sanitiser available to all of our staff
- Processes introduced to manage staff who are feeling unwell
- Domestic travel within Australia resumed, subject to border controls and Health Department advice
- International travel resumed, subject to border controls and Health Department advice
- RMT Executive meetings as required to assess the changing situation
- We have implemented a CovidSafe Workplan and continue to add further controls as they are identified.
As we continue to monitor the situation and follow the advice given by the Government and Department of Health, we will update you should there be any changes in the future.