Course DetailsBook Training Online
Currently Available ChemAlert Comprehensive Webinar Courses:
This presentation-style public course by webinar, covers in-depth navigation through ChemAlert and its functionality over 4 sessions (once a week) including the core modules; Search, Stock, Request and Risk.
All staff who are required to use ChemAlert in relation to chemical safety in the workplace. Beneficial to organisations with users spread over multiple sites and individuals nominated high-level ChemAlert users for their organisation that require remote training.
As a result of completing this training, participants should be able to perform the following tasks:
- Locate products on ChemAlert
- Retrieve and review manufacturers’ Safety Data Sheets
- Locate and review Product Details information, including Chemical Footprint and health hazards
- Generate ChemAlert reports and product labels
- Create and manage a Hierarchy of storage locations
- Add, edit, copy or delete products from Inventory
- Generate and review stock reports including Hazardous Chemicals registers and Dangerous Goods listings
- Understand the difference between a Simple and Detailed Risk Assessment
- Create a new Risk Assessment
- Review and input information relevant to a product Risk Assessment
- Follow the Risk Assessment Workflow process
- Create a new Chemical Request and Review existing Requests for approval
- Understand the difference between a Simple and Detailed Request
- Follow the Request Workflow process
This course is in listed in the registration form below under Training Type: ‘Webinar Training’.
Alternative Dates – please register interest in the form below