Organisations need to stay compliant
To help you do this, RMT authors and maintains Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) covering thousands of chemical manufacturers and suppliers.
Our SDSs are authored to the highest standard by our in-house team of highly qualified scientists, are compliant with relevant legislative standards and are supplied in a globally recognised format with your branding.
Each SDS is automatically loaded onto the ChemAlert database, giving your product exposure to RMT’s large client base. ChemAlert is the chosen chemical safety management partner for a diverse range of organisations and industry leaders, from Resources, Manufacturing and Utilities through to Government, Education and Health around the globe.
As part of our ongoing service, RMT will automatically update your SDSs to comply with mandatory review periods and any changes in regulatory classifications. This way, you are always meeting legislative obligations and the needs and expectations of your customers.
SDS regulatory jurisdictions covered
Our Qualified Scientists prepare Safety Data Sheets (SDSs) in accordance with:
- Code of Practice for the Preparation of Safety Data Sheets for Hazardous Chemicals, approved under section 274 of the Work Health and Safety Act (WHS Act)
- National Code of Practice for the Preparation of Material Safety Data Sheets 2nd Edition [NOHSC:2011(2003)]
- HSNO Approved Code of Practice: Preparation of Safety Data Sheets (No. HSNO CoP 8-1 09-06)
- Annex II of the REACH Regulation (EC) 1907/2006
- (CLP) Regulation (EC) 1272/2008
- Regulation (EC) 453/2010 (Amendments to (EC) 1272/2008)
- Occupational Health and Standard; Appendix D to 1910.1200 – Safety Data Sheets
- Based on the Globally Harmonised System (GHS) of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals