We hear common complaints from companies looking to find an alternative to InfoSafe:
- Auditors won’t accept transcribed Safety Data Sheets
- Charged to add products
- New transcriptions takes weeks
- SDSs not updated unless prompted by the client
- SDSs not updated unless provided by the client
- Charged to update Safety Data Sheets
- Double-charged for the same products
There is a premium, affordable & trusted alternative in the chemical management marketplace.
- Australian owned & operated
- In-house solutions consultants, scientists & IT support team
- Solution hosted in Australia (Tier 3+ Data Centre)
- Used by leading organisations in mining, oil & gas, education, government, defence, construction, manufacturing & health
- Up-to-date ChemAlert Library of SDSs
- Labels for decanting
- Indepedent research and SDS validation
- Advanced Risk Assessments
- RESTful API for application integration
- Intuitive user inferface with easy-to-follow 'How To Guides'
Our values include:
- Outstanding Service
- Ease of Use
We'd love to welcome you to the ChemAlert community and to help you find answers to your chemical management needs.